- 250g Plain Flour
- 35g Almond meal
- 1tsp Bi-carb Soda
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 75g Brown sugar
- 600g banana peeled (5-6 bananas depending on size)
- 85g Coconut Oil melted
- 30g Maple syrup
- 1tsp Vanilla essence
- 100ml Almond milk
- Shredded coconut for topping
Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celcius.
1. Mash the bananas using a fork or whisk.
2. Combine banana with coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla essence.
3. Sift all dry ingredients and combine with the wet, fold together until completely combined.
4. Transfer into greased loaf tin.
5. Top with a handful of shredded coconut.
6. Bake at 170 degrees Celsius for 40-50 minutes (may need slightly longer depending on your oven).